StarTech specialise in providing PC products and accessories which focus on convenience and reliability.
- Adds two internal SATA ports to any PC using a PCI Express x1 port
- Supports SATA 3.0 data transfer speeds up to 6Gbps - twice the speed of SATA II (3Gbps)
- Comes with both full-size and low-profile PCI backplates
- Supports RAID 0 (striping) and RAID 1 (mirroring) if required
- Easy to install and great value for money
- Allows an RS232 serial port to be presented at the rear of a PC
- Compatible with all PCs where there is a COM port header on the motherboard
- Useful for legacy hardware connections and industrial data transfer
- The serial port is presented as a 9-pin male DB9 connector
- The other end of the cable connects to a motherboard IDC10 COM port header
“Just the new PC I wanted”
“I was keen to buy from Quiet PC in any case, having had PC components from them to make my existing PC quieter.
But it was time to get a new high-end PC and I am delighted I went to Quiet PC for it. I got excellent advice over the telephone before I made the purchase. Quiet PC built the new machine very quickly and it was with me a day or three earlier than expected. It went together easily and I am delighted with it.
Not only is it absolutely silent, it performs very well. I was delighted not to have loads of junkware preinstalled too.
The Quiet PC folk have always been helpful when I have had occasion to contact them and provide unfussy, personal and efficient service. They are a delight to deal with.”